Package size: 10 tests
The Biopanda Avian Influenza Virus Antigen Rapid Test Kit qualitatively detects avian influenza virus (AIV Ag) from avian secretions.
- Results are available in just 5 minutes
- Easy to use
- Results can be read visually
- No need for a parser
- Cost-effective method to help diagnose avian influenza infections
- Collect a sample of the bird’s nasal or cloacal secretions using the swab.
- Place the swab sample in the assay buffer tube and shake well.
- Place the cassette horizontally on a clean, flat surface, and using the pipettor, slowly drip 3 drops of the sample into the well.
- Let the cassette sit for several minutes. Results are read in 5-10 minutes. After 10 minutes, the results are considered invalid.
- Relative sensitivity: 96.4%
- Relative specificity: 100%
Store the kit at 2-30°C and ensure the kits are not frozen or stored in direct sunlight. The test is valid for 18 months until the expiration date printed on the foil wrapper.